Friday, March 18, 2011

Precious Picos V

It's been a long long time since I updated 'Precious Picos'. I really missed hanging out with you guys :) And now.. it's our summer vacation already so i guess i'll be updated again(yay!)


Hello.. uhmm.. Hi.. uhh.. Ok fine, for the second time, i forgot to check out this beautiful girl's name. I love your hair, dude!(dude? the fuck? lol) BTW, why have you fallen asleeeeep after i waved to you, i was just trying to say hello and not to cast any spell on you(lol) 
[This girl had fallen to a deep sleep after i waved to her, i got a picture of it but unfortunately, it didn't save on my laptop. badluck..]
P.S. i love ur twinkling eyes too

President Barack Oba- Oh Hi Rob chan! Nice moves you got there huh! You love hiphop too? Lol. See yah around President Bara- , uh i mean Rob! :D

[NF]??!lk? is so sweet and friendly! Aww :""> See? I hope i'll see you again for a chit-chat.

Until next time..



No comments:

Post a Comment