Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Precious Picos VII

I'm very glad these days because i made lots of picos happy. :-) All of you are always welcome and thank you for appreciating my simple but whole-heartedly work. And so, once again, these people i wanna thank for their nice deeds.

Bam - for ringing my room everyday! thanks to you. hope we could be buddies and hang out sometimes. adios.

RyoNaKi - for liking my blog. thank you so much for checking it out.

geeky- - for admiring my room. you're cool too! 

♣bee♣ - for letting me visit in her cozy room. you're so welcome.

MiyuMiyu and keiko★ - for loving my room. thank you so much!

I love Picos who are joining me to a please action like ❦GP3 ♥ŎℒЇѶӞ♥. She's so sweet and her eyes was twinkling like a beautiful yellow sun.

Ee Ja Nai Ka! I love that action so much, it's so cute. So, i joined koaya☆(right) to an ee ja nai ka moves and fuldark who also joined us. We were such a happy-go-lucky! :-)

Yay! βUñβUñ ™ was so happy and smilish as me. And we both wearing red outfits that time. Hooray for the color red! 

Until next time..

No comments:

Post a Comment