Monday, May 23, 2011

Life and Style

STOP, LOOK AND ADMIRE.



I only have few weeks left 'till the start of this school year. -cries- So, i wanna keep on posting and posting my adventures more often. And i'll be posting this kind of post as much as possible for everyone. I know this is not a kind of mag you see in bookstores that have to flip the pages to see the contents, but all you gonna do here is to scroll, read and admire. I feel great to post something new and dorky in my blog. So, i hope you'll enjoy! :)


If someone hangs out with me in my room, i ask him/her to get some apples for me. Well.. of course no one haven't gotten those apples yet. (lol) But, I already reached the top of that cabinet now. YAAY! 


No, just kidding, i used a chair to hold that basket of fruits -cries- 
Poor, tiny me.


I already got a star on this quest. But, i was wondering why the handsome waiter still gave me a glass of water. Well.. i just drank it to refresh me, it's quite hot here ya know.


Please believe me, i didn't steal those grapes. C'monnn, believe me. I don't wanna see my face with the three guys there. AAAAAHH!!


I wasn't threwing up! I was drinking red wine ;-)

I'm craving for Creme Brulee in real! (lol)



Um, can you scroll down a bit? I need some privacy here.

Foods, Foods, FOOOOOOOODS!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment