Monday, October 29, 2012

Ameba did a very stupid mistake

Vanilla.™ is so sad and frustrated and pissed right now. Why do Ameba have to close down Pico? I just couldn't understand their reason. Closing down Pico is like shutting down my life. Ameba Pico is where i can express my feelings, talk to other people around the world and making friends with them and enjoying every minute i have when we're together. And now, all of a sudden, they're going to inform us this?! http://info.pico.ameba.net/2012/10/29/say-good-bye-to-pico-world/ I've always dreamed of the things i'll be doing in Pico in the future. I just couldn't accept the fact that on 12/17 i will no longer see and talk to my bestest friends and the world and the faces I've always seen for 2 good years! I can say that.... i'm happier with my state in Pico than in my real life. I can say that..... my life in Pico is waaaay more adventurous than in my real life. I can say that..... i consider all of these characters as my family. Friends or not, whether i knew them or not, i love them. I LOVE HOW PICO CHANGED MY WHOLE LIFE!! I keep telling myself how lucky i am to be in the world of Pico because it is only thing that changed ME. I learned how to be more patient, to be more loving, caring, understanding. I learned how to balance my life. I learned how to improve my english and speak in different languages and meet people from around the world. And most especially, i love how it changed my name, Vanilla. It's funny how i love this name more than my real one. 








Everytime i think my friends i have here in Pico, i tend to cry. I'm just amazed how we're friends until now. How they bring happiness and joy to me!  



YOU WILL ALWAYS BE FOREVER IN MY HEART ♥ THIS WORLD, I WILL NEVER FORGET ♥ THESE CHARACTERS, I WILL ALWAYS LOVE ♥ 

I LOVE YOU ALL!!

1 comment:

  1. www.thepetitionsite.com/967/601/420/save­-ameba-pico-2014/ lets save pico world

    ReplyDelete