Friday, November 30, 2012

December has started!


Yaaay! I love the feeling of cold breeze in December (even the last week of November, i can already feel it)~ Christmas is my favorite holiday ever!! You get to be with your loved ones, exchange gifts, see glamorous Christmas trees, and watch the beautiful Christmas lights. For me, i love looking at different Christmas lights, i can even stare at it for an hour. Why? Because every time i see Christmas lights on the road/street or everywhere I go, i feel relaxed and happy.  I can completely forget all of my problems. I can smile like no one else can make me do ^___^ That's really the meaning of Christmas, right? To love everybody. Share blessings and give smile to people you see everyday. There is one saying we must always keep in our heart, "Love everyone like its their last day, You never know when it is and then you are left with wanting to have been able to say I Love You..."  Very inspiring, isn't it? So always remember the true meaning of Christmas. Receiving those things in your Christmas Wishlist is not important compared to having your loved ones with you and living the day/night like there's no more tomorrow!

 I wish... I just wish that Pico will not end. And that, on Christmas Day, i'm still here enjoying my LIFE in Pico. Christmas is greater with Pico.. for me. I hope you friends feel the same way like i do.
:)





No comments:

Post a Comment