Tuesday, May 7, 2013

LINE Play



Over a month ago, i found this super adorable game which looks quite similar to Ameba Pico. I wasn't really addicted to this game before because I admit, i find it a "little" boring plus i don't have any friends or anyone to talk to! (As you all know, i'm so freaking friendly that i can't stand having no one to chat with!) So, i tried playing it for a few days only and i was like "ok! that's it! i'm so bored with this!" and stopped playing it for weeks! (I couldn't remember how many, but i know it's more than 2 weeks) And then one day, MissLindaK, do you still remember her?! The famous girl rapper in Pico lol, she messaged me asking if i do have a LINE PLAY and so i told her i have but i don't play it anymore but she can still add me anyways. Then that was only time i opened LINE PLAY again! Uhmm, more like... giving it a second chance?! Haha.

And just last monday, a wild you-have-to-be-addicted-to-this thunder striked me!! Guess what?! I'M COMPLETELY HOOKED WITH THIS GAME!! I SUPER LOVE IT!!! 

I'm so weird when all of a sudden, i had a feeling of wanting to play this game and voila! I'm so attached to it! I don't know what happened to me but trust me! You're gonna like this too! :) 


Just a little more, and i'm going to completely learn how to play this game! (anyway, it's not that hard but you need to have knowledge with this) 

I'm going to write a review about LINE PLAY before school starts on June! So WATCH OUT FOR IT! 

If you have an account, please add me: Vanillapico

No comments:

Post a Comment