Thursday, June 5, 2014

LET'S TALK! :)

O M G

:( 

I'm close to tears right now while typing this new post. Oh friends, how i miss you so much!!! I miss this blog, my pico character, my pico bestfriends and especially PICO </3 How come its been almost 2 years but it still breaks my heart not being able to play ameba pico anymore. And how stupid i am to know the real reason why Ameba pico shut down just earlier?!?! All this time i thought Ameba just couldn't handle pico thats why they closed it and takes care of their original game, pigg.  I was searching if Ameba Pico suddenly came back or whatever and i found the reason. If you wanna know, you can just search it up on Google. I feel so pity for Ameba and it makes me sad that it's not their whole fault why such thing happened. It's because of carelessness of some of us. I was reading some of my old favorite posts and it makes me miss you guys more :( 

I can't believe its been a year since my last post! Sorry. But thank you to those who still viewed my blog last month. I checked it and there were 100+  people still checking my posts. Thank you so much! 

-sigh-

Next week, i'm officially a college student. Time flies by so fast. I started playing pico before my freshman year in highschool. But look, i'm now in university and taking a medical course. Pico taught me a lot of things indeed. For the past few years, my english has improved and it was the subject i got the highest grade every year in highschool. It taught me how to make more friends, how to be more nice, and the last but not the least, how to keep in touch with your old friends :) Thankfully, i'm still chatting with a few of my pico friends. 

I have to go now but  you can still message me thru
MAIL: helloitsvanilla@gmail.com
KAKAOTALK (korean messaging app, pls download it!): heyvanilla

THANKS :) TALK TO YOU SOON!

No comments:

Post a Comment