Monday, April 11, 2011

Buddy Alert IV

Who says Japanese cannot speak English? I do not agree with that. Not all Japanese are bad in speaking English and one of them is green girl★ but i call her Erica. She's from japan and her english is very good. :-)

She's one of my nicest and funniest friends. I'm very glad i became her friends in Pico and Pigg. Her friend's also my friend(not the girl above, she just joined us to a please action) and they're both so sweet.

I love this picture of ours. And i also love her adorable, so kawaii outfit. 

Everytime we're hanging around in my room, we both share some stories about each other and ended up laughing! She's the best!

To Erica: hi ms. optometrist, i hope you're my eye doctor so you could check my eyes every now and then(lol, kidding!) but seriously, i'm so happy everytime we're together, i like to share some of my stories with a nice girl like you who always listens. i will always be here for you. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment