Monday, April 11, 2011

Pigg Roomies

Based on the Wikipedia, Last March 2009 Ameba launched Ameba Pico, a Facebook app for the English market based on the virtual community Ameba Pigg. But this time, i will not feature anyone's property in Ameba Pico. I will be showing you some of the awesome cribs that can be found in Ameba Pigg. It is an app of a japanese virtual community.

P.S. I intentionally captured the organic bamboo grass for panda. ;-)

Hello Kitty/Kawaii 

Relaxing-type 

Cozy-type
I love this wallpaper! I hope Ameba will release this on Ameba Pico. 


To be honest, it was really hard to find some fantastic rooms in Ameba Pigg. I was searching in the "Events" category and because I cannot understand Japanese, it was difficult for me to read those events. Watch out for "Pigg Roomies II"

No comments:

Post a Comment