Saturday, September 10, 2011

Featuring: ~SupRgiRl~'s Property

Hiiii, Vanilla's here! :) I'm bored so i decided to post this amazing place to all of you. It's a very long time since i added this room to my Favorite list and now i'm going to show this to you. This is a perfect place for food-lovers(like me). Yay!

Where do you think I am? 

Ohh! There it is! We are in a grocery store! Yey.

Wanna have some soda?

Sauce? Check. Canned goods? LOL check. Peanut butter? Check. Hmm.. what else?

Oh yeah! The Ice Pops! These will never be forgotten. LOL.

You may also want to include these floating gumball machines before we go. :)


But.. cashiiierr, where are you?

*You may visit ~SupRgiRl~'s room anytime. And see you there every morning(lol)

1 comment:

  1. This is a cute place. I wish you'd come back and update more often. Until then, have a good day!

    ReplyDelete