Monday, January 2, 2012

Wassup

Hey! It's been a verrry long time. I'm missing everyone!! ♥ I'm here to share some of my latest Pico photos. Some of them are really... Random. :) So hope you guys enjoy it!


Did i just attract the white kitty with my pose? Ohh thats so cute!

This is really embarassing. I still have these halloween goodies in my pocket. I have to share them to everyone. Yikes! 

I find them so cute! The black guy looks like a rapper or something. 

Woah! This mustache man looks like he's sweating for a long time. Am i that Hot? Kidding. :p

I look weird with these stuffs on me. Like this batman stick, and a party hat, jokerman shoes, clover tatoo (whatever you call it)  Please don't say i look like a retarded clown. 


Yay! That's it. Sorry that was just a few. But! But.. summer is quite approaching now and in 3 months it's our vacation again. So, i'll be back cause Vanilla's gonna be here.. again ;-)





1 comment:

  1. Hi!!erica is here!!
    This is first comment:)
    Im really Happy to see you again★
    I love your blog xoxo

    ReplyDelete